Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pairings: Ocean Blue


Ocean blue

I have a confession to make!! I absolutely adore this scarf. A little way too much actually. But its so chiq and it has the perfect combinations of colors. There's always been something about the whole sailor themed outfit that's attracted my attention. If you have no idea what im talking about or you haven't checked out the scarf yet, go take a quick look at it in the store (access through the "store" page or "Store" button in the top right corner of your screen) and then come back and finish reading this post for pairing ideas.

Ocean blue's entire length is outlined with a prominent border featuring red, white and blue stripes which complements the inner texture of the scarf. The blue and red anchors are evenly distributed across the scarf and provide it with that perfect combination of colors I mentioned above. Not only is it just the right length, but the 44 inches of width gives the scarf enough volume so you can wrap it however your heart pleases. Did I mention that it feels A-M-A-Z-I-N-G on the skin?? Well, it does :)

So how to work this scarf??? Here are a couple of examples. Enjoy!!
Ocean blue



Scarf: Écharpe à la Mode





Ocean Blue pairings 2







The items above range in prices but I just wanted to give you girls an idea on how I would pair this scarf.

Thank you for reading. See you with another pairing soon :)


xoxo
Écharpe à la Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment