Friday, March 2, 2012

Drop-Dead-Gorgeous Clutch

So this isn't about scarves or how to clean scarves or how to tie scarves. This post has nothing to do with scarves lol but I really wanted to write about this amazingly-cute-and-oh-my-gosh-drop-dead-gorgeous item I picked up the other day.

So I was shopping at my local TJ MAX and had no intention of buying purses but decided to stop by that section anyways and there it was. Just sitting there! Waiting for me! Can you hear the obsession?? It was love at first sight.





It's so vintage looking and has this aurora that makes it look so fab. It's covered entirely in a beautiful tone of champagne-colored satin and embedded with gorgeous satin-wrapped pearls that drape across both sides of the clutch. Attached to the top of the clutch is a short chain that is just the right length. It's perfect for a late night outing and just the right black high heels.

I wish I had enough of these to give to each one of my beautiful fans. If you're interested, it's made by Sondra Roberts, New York.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend.


xoxo
Écharpe à la Mode
p.s. Our collection of scarves is expanding so stay tuned for more options.

No comments:

Post a Comment